B&S 33/2-L Tenor Horn
- 4 Rotary valves
- Cylinder machine with 3B ball joints
- Bore: 14 mm
- Inside and outside made of nickel silver
- Brass body
- Mouth pipe made of gold brass
- Brass bell Ø 250 mm
- Painted with clear lacquer
- Including mouthpiece and backpack case
- Made in Germany
|Number Of Valves||4|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||13|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||May 2013|
- Riedl 330 Large Lyre12,40 €
- Thomann EP 1 Tenor Horn349 €
- Kariso 225 Tenor Horn Case238 €
- Kariso 230ZF Bariton Case w. Acc.277 €
- Kariso 230 Bariton Case238 €
- K&M 14941 Baritone Stand85 €
- Arnolds & Sons Tenor Horn 15T-S22,40 €
- K&M 14920 Tenorhorn Stand66 €
- Thomann EP 404 Bariton499 €
- Arnolds & Sons Tenor Horn 12T-S22,40 €
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 278254 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!