Botex Converter Media Trigger
Converter Media Trigger
The Media Trigger is a very versatile device. It can be triggered by various media, such as MIDI, DMX, SMPTE, date and time, audio or potential-free contacts. It can output DMX signals or activate potential-free output contacts and so on. The scope of delivery includes a software that can be used to trigger and program all imaginable events. A real highlight is the audio trigger function. It allows the audio frequency and volume to be analyzed and triggered by default or corresponding DMX.
Via the integrated timing you can trigger a scene and open a curtain by the potential-free contacts. In addition, you can integrate this sequence into your overall show via SMPTE.
You can use the elaborate audio control to trigger several well pumps together with various DMX signals. Thus one could connect an iPod or other devices and hand over the audio analysis to the Media Trigger. This will always generate new well pump and light combinations.
- DMX-512: Yes
- Voltage: 100 ~ 240V AC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L / W / H): 482 x 98 x 44.50 mm
- Weight: 2.00 kg
- Input 1: MIDI in
- XLR in/out: 3pin/5pin
- Botex Accessoiries for Controllers at a glance
- go to product group Accessoiries for Controllers
- go to product group Lighting Controllers & Dimmer packs
- go to product group Lighting and Stage
- show manufacturer details for Botex
- Botex Lighting and Stage at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page