Beyerdynamic M 59
Dynamic MicrophoneThe M 59 is a robust dynamic dip coil microphone with low feedback hyper-cardioid characteristic. By a clear reduction of the diaphragm mass compared to conventional designs, this microphone has succeeded in achieving an improved pulse response. At the same time, the use of a highly coercive magnetic material could be used to increase the field transmission transmission factor and thus the achievable volume with respect to the sound pressure.
A novel system bearing with mass-adjusted elasticity additionally absorbs structural and handling noises.
Wind and pop sounds are largely suppressed by a multi-stage filter in the microphone head-grille. For extreme conditions, an additional WS 59 wind shield is available. The reflection-free surface of the microphone consists of a Nextel coating, which is exceptionally scratch-resistant and, like the whole case construction, also rugged treatment.
The M 59 is a high-quality, high-quality directional microphone for studio applications, such as for reporting on radio and television. Due to the high feedback stability, the M 59 is an ideal microphone for difficult acoustic conditions in multi-purpose halls. It is ideal at the lectern or choirs or music groups.
- Dynamic reportage microphone
- Transmission range 50 - 16000 Hz
- 280 ohms
- Measurements: 205 x 24 / 32mm
- Scratch-resistant and non-reflective coating
- Ideal for voice transmission in noisy environments such as stadiums or motorsport events
- Beyerdynamic Overhead Microphones at a glance
- display Overhead Microphones in price range 200 € - 300 €
- go to product group Overhead Microphones
- go to product group Microphones for Drums
- go to product group Instrument Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Beyerdynamic
- Beyerdynamic Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page