Berg Larsen Tenor Sax Ebonite 110
MouthpieceIn the forties, the native Dane Berg Larsen developed and produced his first mouthpiece. Since then, a comprehensive range of high quality mouthpieces has been developed for both the amateur and the professional. Thus, a large selection of mouthpieces for musicians is available. Even today, the name Berg Larsen stands for quality and reliability.
If he were still alive, he would be proud to know that his products are still made in England in the same method as then.
This mouthpiece is not only available with different rails, but also in different chamber sizes and rail lengths.
- For tenor saxophone
- Material: Black Ebonite
- Rail 110
- Tip length SMS (European)
- Excellent response in all situations
|Facing Length||30,00 mm|
|Tip Opening||2,79 mm|
- Berg Larsen Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces at a glance
- display Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces in price range 180 € - 220 €
- go to product group Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces
- go to product group Mouthpieces for Woodwind Instruments
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Berg Larsen
- Berg Larsen Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Berg Larsen items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany