Studio Power Amplifier
The ideal power amplifier for recording studios and post-production with excellent value for money. It offers ample power reserves, servo-controlled circuitry and is suitable for practically all passive speakers, e.g. studio monitors. A convection cooling unit ensures silent and safe operation.
For maximum flexibility, the inputs are designed as balanced XLR and 6.3 mm stereo jack sockets as well as RCA connectors, while the outputs come as professional "touch-proof" binding posts and 6.3 mm jack sockets. The power amplifier is equipped with Toshiba/Fairchild high power transistors and offers independent, automatic overload protection with LED display for each channel. For absolute reliability and minimal interference, the A500 is equipped with a high power toroidal transformer.
- Convection cooled studio power amplifier
- Class AB
- Power: 2 x 185 W at 4 Ohm, 2 x 125 W at 8 Ohm
- Bridged mono: 375 W RMS at 8 Ohm
- Short circuit protection
- With limiter
- Inputs: Jack, XLR female and RCA
- Outputs: Jack, binding posts
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482.6 x 257.5 x 101.6 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
- Rack size: 2 RU
|Rack Units||2 U|
|2 Ohm stable||No|