Audio-Technica AT 8031
Condenser speaking and vocal microphone
- Especially suitable for interviews, piano and strings
- Extremely high sound fidelity
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Switchable lowcut at 80 Hz
- Operation with 11-52 V phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- SPL: 137 dB max
- Dimensions: 193 mm length x 50.3 mm head diameter
- Incl. AT8045a stand adapter, threaded adapter, AT8114 windscreen, AA battery and case
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||45|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2010|
Find Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with Bancontact, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.