Audio-Technica AT 8031
Condenser speaking and vocal microphone
- Especially suitable for interviews, piano and strings
- Extremely high sound fidelity
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Switchable lowcut at 80 Hz
- Operation with 11-52 V phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- SPL: 137 dB max
- Dimensions: 193 mm length x 50.3 mm head diameter
- Incl. AT8045a stand adapter, threaded adapter, AT8114 windscreen, AA battery and case
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 252027 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!