Audified Synergy R1
Digital Reverb Processor
- In 500 format
- Algorithmic reverberation and saturation effect with control via software plugin
- Offers the algorithms Small Room, Room, Hall, Long Hall, Spring, Plate and Tunnel
- Hall editable in Predelay, Decay and Colour
- Saturation stage with the circuit variants JFET, germanium diodes and operational amplifiers to choose from
- Adjustable gain and effect proportion
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 or later, Mac OSX 10.8, 500er rack with min. 2 empty slots
- 2 Channels
- Max. Input / output level: +24 dBu (<0.01% THD)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-0.2 dB)
- THD + N (0.02%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +4 dBu): -74 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 109 dB (+24 dBu CCIR-2k weighted)
- Crosstalk: <-84 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz, +4 dBu)
- Power supply: +/- 16V, 460 mA
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433116 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!