AMT TC-3 Tubecake B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
Effects PedalThe AMT has recently brought some truly impressive pedals with tube preamps and distortions.
The Tubecake is possibly the smallest power amplifier on the market, practically designed as a complement to the above-mentioned pedals that are around now. 3 watts in pedal form; adjustable in volume, presence and resonance (the low frequencies as a power amplifier can be adjusted here).
The point of the pedal is to not have to sacrifice the total dynamic power of a tube amp even when playing at low volumes (when recording, practicing at home or in small clubs, etc.). That is exactly what the Tubecake impressively masters.
Any 8-ohm cabinet can be connected. And by the way: 3 watts is not exactly quiet ....
- Tubecake 3 watt guitar amp in effect pedal size
- Tube simulation
- Controls for volume, presence and resonance
- Guitar input
- 8 ohm speakers output
- Power supply: 18V DC (not included here)
|External FX Loop||No|
- display Solid-State Guitar Heads in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group Solid-State Guitar Heads
- go to product group Amplifier Heads for Guitar
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Amt
- Amt Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page