With the Legend Amps series, AMT has set itself the task of squeezing classic amp sounds into a pedal without digital modelling. They are therefore purely analogue circuits, which are intended to sound like their tube-packed predecessors.
The F-1 pedal delivers the sound of the Fender Twin Reverb, whose specialty is glittering clean sounds above all else, but can also create interesting sounds with a little distortion. In addition, the F-1 is highly suitable as a gain boost - and a flexible one at that thanks to its sound control - or simply as a clean sound control.
Thanks to the cabinet simulation you can also go directly into a mixer. This delivers super fast results in the studio, but you are also very well equipped for live situations in which a loud amp simply does not fit.
- Legend Amp Series
- Analogue emulation of the Californian Twin Amps
- True bypass
- Controls for level, master volume, gain, low, mid and high
- 2 Outputs Amp Out and Cabinet Simulation Out
- Channel send and return
- Effects send and return
- Power supply for 2 additional 12V devices is possible via the F-1
- 12V power supply included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Amt Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 140 € - 180 €
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Amt
- Amt Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page