With the Legend Amps series, AMT has set itself the task of squeezing classic amp sounds into a pedal without digital modelling. They are therefore purely analogue circuits, which are intended to sound like their tube-packed archetypes.
The E1 delivers rich sound of the lead channel of the ENGL Powerball; So solid, tight in the basses and - if required - upside down nicely metallic.
Thanks to the cabinet simulation you can also go directly into a mixer. This delivers super fast results in the studio, but you are also very well equipped for live situations in which a loud amp simply does not fit.
- From the Legend Amp series
- Analogue emulation of Engl, the German amp maker
- True bypass
- Controls for Level, Gain, Low, Mid and High
- 2 Amp Outputs and Cabinet Simulation Out
- Compatible power adapter under Article Nr 192043
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
- Amt Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Amt
- Amt Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page