Ampetronic ILD 500 Loop Induction Amp
Loop Induction AmplifierThe ILD500 induction amplifier has been developed for a wide range of applications such as churches, conference rooms and the like. The device combines the traditional AMPETRONIC standard of high-quality voice and music transmission with new features to increase the range of applications.
Full control of the operation with the tried and tested LED displays for compression and output current is supplemented by a new check of the loop condition at the moment of switching on. In addition, all operating parameters are constantly monitored. Faults are indicated by an LED. The device is fail-safe.
The ILD500 also incorporates an Metal loss corrector, which corrects frequency dependent loss from metal structures up to 3dB / oct.
- For induction loops up to 700 sam
- Built-in compressor
- Loop fit of 0.3 O and 2.2 O ohms
- Metal-Loss-Corrector: Adjustable from 0 to 3dB / octave
- Automatic check of the loop
- Balanced audio input
- Includes rack kit for 19" 1U installation (220 mm depth)
- Weight: 3.75 kg
|Output power at 100 V||0 W|
|Rack Units||1 U|
- display Amplifiers for Installations in price range 1000 € - 1500 €
- go to product group Amplifiers for Installations
- go to product group Power Amplifiers
- go to product group PA Equipment
- show manufacturer details for Ampetronic
- Ampetronic PA Equipment at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page