AMA Verlag Keyboard Tutors
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Accordion TextbookAccordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe by storm;...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
Keyboard Fingering Chart By Wolfgang Fiedler: 468 chords in over 1700 fingerings for all keyboard instruments and music styles, Contents: Structure of the chord table, Notations for chord symbols, Enharmonic equivalents, The chord and tone names B, Bb and...
- By Wolfgang Fiedler: 468 chords in over 1700 fingerings for all keyboard instruments and music styles
- Contents: Structure of the chord table
- Notations for chord symbols
Piano Coursebook Playing the piano according to notes and chords, By Georg Boessner, For teaching and self-study, ISBN 978-3-9812448-1-6, publisher no. AMANE6001, Format: DIN A4, 144 Pages, Written in German language, CD with demo recordings included Contents: ...
- Playing the piano according to notes and chords
- By Georg Boessner
- For teaching and self-study
Piano Coursebook Piano: The coursebook for all, by Manfred Schmitz, For children, adolescents and adults, starting from scratch (total beginners), Or for path switchers who would like to continue to work in self-study or who would like to rediscover...
- Piano: The coursebook for all, by Manfred Schmitz
- For children, adolescents and adults, starting from scratch (total beginners)
- Or for path switchers who would like to continue to work in self-study or who would like to rediscover their piano playing after years of its absence
Accordion schoolThe first accordion school for advanced students, based not on "classical" playing material, but on living examples of world music: Musettewalzer, Eastern European Sirbas and Horas from the Jewish klezmer repertoire, tangos, Afro-Cuban rhythms, blues and jazz are the...
- The sequel to the volume, "Spiel Akkordeon"
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume II
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!