AMA Verlag Djembe Spiel
Djembe PlayDJEMBÉ-PLAY - What is the aim of this course? Is it possible to learn this instrument, which has been unknown for a long time, simply and quickly? What new ideas and visions are there for DJEMBÉ-PLAY?
With this teaching, Alexander Kästli wants to present his experiences and knowledge in the Djembé (group) education. In addition, the educational concept presented is intended to help beginners, advanced learners and re-starters learn to play Djembé .
In addition to exercises, this book contains numerous play materials.
- School for beginners to advanced
- For individual lessons and group lessons
- Focus: Group lessons
- With CD
- 88 Pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
- go to product group Djembe Schools
- go to product group Schools for Percussion
- go to product group Instrument Schools
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books, CDs and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for AMA Verlag
- AMA Verlag Sheet Music, Books, CDs and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page