Alfred Music Publishing Mandolin Chord Encyclopedia
Mandolin Chord Encyclopedia
- Practical and easily usable chord directory
- The chords are listed alphabetically and chromatically
- On each side, chord variations (different finger sets and positions of each chord) are arranged in a logical order starting from the lower end of the mandolin neck and progressing to the upper part
- The chapter "Chord Theory" makes it easy to understand intervals and the construction of chords
- With a complete fingerboard diagram and a list of the main and secondary scales
- ISBN 978-1-4706-3506-0
- About us
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 404685 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!