AKG P820 Tube Black
Large Diaphragm Condenser Tube Microphone
- 1-Inch dual large-diaphragm true condenser transducer pressure gradient with external polarization
- Full metal casing
- Switchable characteristics: cardioid, omni, figure eight plus six other polar patterns (selectable via the remote control unit)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20'000 Hz
- Switchable low cut at 80Hz
- Switchable -20dB pad
- Maximum SPL: 135/155 dB
- Diameter: 53 mm
- Length: 212 mm
- Weight: 870 grams
- Colour: Black
- Incl. spider and transport case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 345418 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!