AKG D 230
Dynamic Reporter MicrophoneThis rugged ENG (electronic news gathering) reporter microphone operates on the dynamic principle with a high sensitivity to ensure the necessary assertiveness in the hard news business.
The extended shaft allows easy placement of station flags without typical handling problems. The all-metal housing is particularly resistant. The non-reflective surface remains unobstrusive when working with camera.
- Reporter microphone with omnidirectional polar pattern
- Rugged metal housing
- Long shaft for easy handling
- Built-in windshield
- Reflection-free dark gray surface
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Idle transmission factor: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Electrical impedance: 320 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: > 1000 Ohm
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 50 x 218 mm
- Weight: 225 g
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany