AKG C480 B ULS
PreamplifierThe C 480 B is part of a system designed especially for high transmission quality with maximum flexibility. Its circuits provide, together with a trapezoidal output stage, a perfectly linear signal over the entire frequency spectrum, and at an intrinsic noise at the theoretically possible lower limit. Together with the ability to process sound pressure levels of 140 dB SPL throughout the spectrum, a dynamic beyond the 125 dB limit is achieved - more than enough to qualify for critical digital recordings. Gold plated switch and plug contacts guarantee a consistent transmission quality.
The output stage also permits a difficult signal routing, Eg by a particularly long connecting cable and does not allow any quality losses to be noticed. Two different high-pass filters and a two-stage level control allow a -10 dB pre-attenuation or an increase of +6 dB.
Possible capsule connections: CK 61-ULS, CK 62-ULS, CK 63-ULS, CK 69-ULS
- Ultra-low noise preamplifier
- High override resistance
- Frequency range 10-30,000 Hz
- Pre-attenuation +6, 0, -10 dB, switchable
- Bass attenuation filter 12 dB / octave at 70 Hz and 150 Hz
- Electrical impedance <150 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance> 2.000 Ohm / 1,000 pF
- Power supply 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption <2 mA
- Connector 3 pol. XLR connector
- Surface matte black
- Dimensions 21 Ø mm x 150 mm
- Net weight: 115 g
|Phantom Power Adapter and Feed Units||Yes|
|Phantom Power Adapter||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.