AKG C414 XLII
Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Successor to the C 414B-TLII
- Now with 9 switchable polar patterns (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max
- Improved detail above 4kHz
- Lock mode to save the settings
- Peak-Hold display
- Status LEDs
- 3-Way switchable bass cut filter (0/40/80/160 Hz)
- 3 Preattenuation pads (0/-6/-12/-18 dB)
- Microphone capsule: CK12
- Transformerless XLR Output (FET)
- Incl. elastic mount (H85), pop filter (PF80), windshield (W414X) and aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240602 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!