the t.bone IEM 200 - 740 MHz
the t.bone IEM 200 - 740 MHz, UHF Stereo In-Ear Wirless System with total 961 frequencies, up to 16 Systems parallel, Stereo- Mix/Mono Mode, switchable Limiter, 9,5" transmitter with internal Monitoring-Function, 6,3mm and 3,5mm Stereo Jack out, adjustable volume, switchable -10dB Pad, frequency- Channel- Group- Input Level- and Mode in LED Display, 2x XLR/Jack Combi Input, 2x Jack Loop out, internal powersupply, BNC antenna connector, IEM 200 R pocket receiver with with 3,5mm headphones-connector, Volume Leveler, Balance Control, LED Display, Belt clip, works with 2x AA battery or rechargeable batteries, removeable batterytray, incl. EP 4 InEar phones, Silicon earpads and rackmount, frequencyrange 740 - 764 MHz
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- the t.bone Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring at a glance
- display Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring in price range 350 EUR - 450 EUR
- go to product group Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring
- go to product group Wireless Equipment
- go to product group In-Ear-Monitoring
- go to product group PA Equipment
- show manufacturer details for the t.bone
- the t.bone PA Equipment at a glance
- product comparison Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring
- printer friendly version of this page
- Free take back of Electrical and Electronical Equipment (WEEE) and Batteries