Cool Features: Get yourself a powerful virtual-analog synthesizer with built-in USB audio interface and 49-key MIDI-Controller keyboard. Venom turns any music-software equipped Mac or PC into a fully-featured music production environment. It is also ideally suited for live applications; you can even mix external audio sources in with the synth-signal.
Great sounds, built-in audio interface – and an unbeatable Thomann Hot Deal price. Don’t miss this exclusive deal!
Great Sound: A proper synth should be capable of producing earth-shattering bass sounds. Check – can do! But Venom can do more. It also covers the „lush“ end of the sound spectrum: Its sound engine with 12-voice polyphony has 3 oscillators, multimode-filter, 3 LFOs, 3 ENV, modulation matrix and FX-processors. More than plenty of muscle to create anything from sick dubstep and techno sounds to traditional synth-bleebs or pads. Fresh-sounding factory presets (in Multi-mode also featuring split sounds with phrase arpeggiators) will get you playing instantly.
The included editor software Vyzex Venom turns creating user sounds into a breeze, but of course you can also modify sounds directly on the instrument using its 4 Performance Control Encoders. Up to 512 sounds and 256 Multi Patches are available at the press of a button.
Awesome savings: This exclusive deal will not last forever – once we’re sold out, it’s over. So make sure you don’t miss out on this sizzling-hot deal. It doesn’t happen every day, that we can offer you a grown up hardware synth at the price of a software plug-in! Now get yourself some “proper” Venom with over 60% savings at the exclusive and incredible Hot Deal price of only 198.- EUR
- Virtual analog Synthesizer
- 12-voice polyphony, 4-part multi-timbral
- Sounds: 512 Patches, 256 Multi Patches
- Keyboard: 49 keys, velocity sensitive
- 4 encoders, pitch-bend and modulation wheel, LCD-display
- 2 global bus-FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser
- One insert FX per part: Compression, EQ, Distortion, Bit Reduction, Decimation
- Tap-tempo and manual BPM control
- Phrase Arpeggiator
- Integrated USB 2.0 audio interface, 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Inputs: Mic and Instrument (6.3mm), Stereo-line (RCA)
- Outputs: Stereo-Line 6.3mm, Phones, MIDI-In/Out
- Sustain- & Expression-pedal connectors
- Includes Vyzex Venom Software Editor
- Dimensions: 804 x 302 x 87 mm, Weight: 4,6 kg
- 30-Day Money-Back-Guarantee
- 3 Years Thomann Warranty
||M-Audio Venom, Virtual Analog Synthesizer, 49-key, full-size, synth-action keyboard, 12-voice polyphony, 4-part multitimbral operation with independent MIDI-syncable phrase arpeggiators, 512 onboard Single patches, 256 onboard Multi (layered) patches, 2 global bus effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, 1 insert effect per multitimbral part (4 total): Compression, EQ, Distortion, Bit Reduction, Decimation, tap-tempo and manual BPM control from top panel, built-in USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface (USB 1.1 backward compatible) 24-bit / 44.1 kHz, Inputs: Mic/Instrument/Stereo-Line 1/4" TRS, Outputs: Stereo-Line 1/4" TRS, Headphone-Out, MIDI-In/Out, 4 rotary encoders and 1 button for performance control and editing, assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels, LCD-Display, sustain and expression pedal inputs, included Vyzex Venom software editor, Dimensions: 804 x 302 x 87 mm, Weight: 4,6 kg [info]