Sennheiser EW 100 ENG G3 / E-Band
Sennheiser EW100 ENG G3/E-Band UHF Wireless System - SK100 G3 bodypack, SKP100 plug-on transmitter, ME2 electret lapel microphone (omni), EK100 G3 pocket receiver. 1680x adjustable frequencies, 20 banks (each with up to 12 presets), 25Hz-18kHz audio frequency response, infrared frequency transmission, pocket transmitter and receiver with charger contacts for optional BA 2015 battery pack (NiMH), autotune to find free frequencies, 60dB audio gain, battery power display on receiver and transmitter, E-band frequency range (823-865MHz), LCD display (NF and channel), 30mW HF power, 2x BNC antenna connections, balanced male XLR and unbalanced jack connections. Includes 1x CL100 XLR cable, 1x CL1 jack cable, 1x CA2 camera adapter and 6x AA batteries. Please note: Due to every country having different regulations, you may need to contact your local licensing authorities before using a wireless system.
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- Sennheiser Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones at a glance
- display Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones in price range 700 EUR - 900 EUR
- go to product group Special Wireless Systems
- go to product group Wireless Devices for Cameras
- go to product group Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Equipment
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Sennheiser
- Sennheiser Microphones at a glance
- product comparison Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones
- printer friendly version of this page