Thomann is Europe's most significant mail order company of AKG products. At Thomann you will find the latest products at especially low prices. If you would like to see a list of all products from AKG specifically in the area PA Equipment, then please click here.
Current test reports
- Vocal Microphones
- All-round Microphones (Dynamic)
- Microphones for Wind Instruments
- Microphones for Drums
- Microphones for Acoustic Guitars
- Microphones for String Instruments
- Microphones for Amplifiers
- Microphones for Acoustic Piano
- Microphones for Special Instruments
- Large-diaphragm Microphones
- Small-diaphragm Microphones
- Wireless Microphones with Handheld Microphone
- Wireless Microphones with Lapell Microphones
- Wireless Microphones with Headset Microphone
- Components for AKG Wireless Systems
- Wireless Devices for Cameras
- Wireless Systems for Guitar and Bass
- Headset Microphones
- Lapel Microphones
- Reporter Microphones
- Boundary Microphones
- Microphones for Installation
- Intercom Headsets
- Microphone Sets
- Goosenecks for Microphones
- Holders for Microphones
- Connection cables and connectors
- Shockmounts for Microphones
- Windshields and Pop-filters
- Phantom Adapters ETC.
- Special Adapters
- Spare parts for Microphones
- Other Accessories
- Studio Headphones
- HiFi Headphones
- Wireless Headphones
- Headphone Cables
- Headphones Earpads
- Misc. Accessories for Headphones
- Further categories
- PA Equipment
- DJ Headphones
- Cables and Plugs
- Offers As Europe's biggest sender of musical equipment we can make bulk purchases with almost every manufacturer or buy directly ex works. The better conditions we receive are directly passed on to our customers through special offers. At the moment we have over 83000 products on offer in our Cyberstore most of them immediately available.
- Manual You need a manual or hand book for a AKG product? Manuals for many products are linked to our website and can be downloaded as a PDF for example (all you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader). Printed manuals can be often ordered through us. Please contact the relevant specialist department or email@example.com directly.
- rating The rating of products is basically up to our customers. After the purchase every Thomann customer can rate his purchased equipment and all customer opinions are shown on our website. We already have hundreds of thousands user comments with loads of praise and criticism on the relevant product. Additionally every customer can award stars for the purchased product or product features respectively. These are shown as an overall rating together with a rating text with the prodcut in question.
- Offers Would you like to buy a used AKG product? Please visit our free notice board with loads and loads of classified ads, where used equipment is offered or required. You can as well place a free ad yourself anytime. The classified ads are divided into product categories and subdivided into requirements, offers and swaps.
- Low Prices Anyone can be cheap but not as cheap as Thomann :-) We do not only try to offer all popular products at favourable prices but we offer also additional services such as our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 3 year warranty . In addition to that we offer personal advice through over 300 specialists, after sales service, high availability, reliable logistics and much more.
Should you find a AKG product at another official dealer cheaper than at Thomann please contact us immediately... maybe there was a price drop lately which has not been considered yet or our purchasing department made a mistake.
- Cyberstore You are now at the Thomann Cyberstore - www.thomann.de Here you will find everything a musician dreams of. If you have questions, qualified specialists are happy to help advise - either by phone, email or at the store in Europe's biggest music shop.
- Spare Parts If you need spare parts, consumables or accessories for AKG products you can contact us anytime. We don't let our customers down after their purchase but take Service very seriously. Thomann operates Europe's biggest service centre for musical equipment with nearly 100 employees and a huge warehouse of spare parts. For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly or speak to the relevant department.
- Euro As a German dealer with the head office in Germany we calculate all prices in Euros including VAT. As we do ship Europe-wide we offer our product range as well outside of Germany - to each country with their valid VAT rate (this is the law!). For this reason our prices are different on the respective websites and a separate price list will be applied for each country.
If you have goods shipped to another country within the EU you will always pay the price and VAT of the country of destination.
- Used Have you got a AKG product you would like to trade in or sell as a used item? Thomann also trades, though this is only worth the hassle for the customer in very few cases as we as music shop have to deduct the VAT when purchasing and have to give warranty when selling that means we might have to refurbish and/or repair the product which does as well influence the low purchase price.
Because of this problem we operate on www.thomann.de our big Notice Board with thousands of classified ads all about music, playing music, 2nd hand equipment and used items from all categories. The notice board is a free service for our customers.
- Dealer If you are looking for a capable dealer of AKG products, you are right to have found us as a partner! Thomann is the dealer of AKG products and also it is Europe's biggest retailer of musical instruments, recording, PA and lighting equipment.
- Catalogue Are you looking for a AKG catalogue? We unfortunately don't have any printed catalogues but we have all important information on our website! Besides hundreds of thousands of pictures you will find free test reports from all important publishers, many sample sounds, videos and online advisors as well as product comparisons, wall papers and much more. In printed form we only have the free Hot Deals with over 2,000 current offers from our product range and maybe some product brochures which have been provided by the manufacturer. Please don't hesitate to ask the relevant department. The contact details can be found under "contact person" on the relevant product page.
- Buying You would like to buy a AKG product? Then you are right to have landed yourself at Thomann! We are the dealer for AKG products. Ordering is very easy - either online, by phone, by email or at a store in Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. If you would like to order online you can just visit the relevant product page, put the item into the shopping basket and proceed through to the check-out to send the order. Buying at Thomann is completely safe for you - we promise! If you are not a hundred percent satisfied with your purchase you can return the goods within the first 30 days without any problem. Of course we won't let you down after your purchase. We offer a 3 year warranty and our qualified specialists as well as 100 service staff members will be happy to help you with all your questions and problems.
- classified Ads
- Criticism We take criticism very seriously - be it about us or about our products and manufacturers.
On every page at the Thomann Cyberstore you will find a feedback function through which you can send praise, critsism, reprimands and suggestions for improvement directly to the Thomann team. Every Thoman customer can rate every product after purchasing it and we only have products on our range which we can stand behind no matter how many of them we sell.
- Music House Other than our website www.thomann.de there is also Musikhaus Thomann - Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. Here you will find everything a musician dreams of in 5400 m2 of exhibition space.
Of course you can as well test and buy all products that are shown as available on our website. Here you will find directions to Thomann.
- Musical Instruments One simply has to by one's musical instruments at Thomann - either online on our website or on site in Europe's biggest music shop (in Treppendorf near Bamberg). As Europe's biggest distributor of musical instruments we offer you a huge selection, the best possible availability, quick and reliable shipping as well as additional services like 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee , 3 year warranty, qualified specialists, repair shops and much more.
- music shop Thomann is not only Europe's biggest musical equipment dispatcher and biggest online music shop but it also has the biggest music shop in Europe. Our huge music shop with over 5000 square metres of exhibition space is situated in Treppendorf near Bamberg in Bavaria. Here you will find directions to Musikhaus Thomann.
- Shipping You would like to order AKG products online and have them safely shipped to you? Then you have arrived correctly at Europe's biggest distributor for musical instruments, studio, PA and lighting equipment.
- new (New Goods) All products in our product range are brand new as long as nothing is mentioned to the contrary in the item description or item name. Every price on our website is the price for a new product including VAT. We buy exclusively as an authorised dealer from official distributors or directly from the manufacturer. Returned or B-stock items are offered additionally to and separately from new items.
- Price (Prices)
- Price List All prices on our website are up to date and are retail prices including VAT. If you need a AKG price list just use our search engine at the top left hand side on every page.
- Set / Bundle Besides our single products, we offer also sets with suitable accessories as well as complete packages with additional discounts. At Thomann you have the possibility to create your own packages with additional discounts which we call our Creative Bundles. Just search explicitly for "AKG Set" on our search engine or consider the notes regarding set items and creative bundles on the relevant product page.
- Shop Does Thomann have a shop as well? Yes indeed, we even have 2 of them. One is here in Treppendorf near Burgebrach and is Europe's biggest music shop, it is always worth a trip. With over 5000 square metres of exhibition space you will find everything a musician dreams of. You can look at, touch and test all products shown as "immediately available". Here you will find directions to Thomann. We also operate a branch in Zellingen near Würzburg.
- Test (Test Reports) We have put together over 125000 free test reports for all well-known publishers for you on our website. The tests are linked to the relevant product pages. Selected tests are as well linked to the manufaturer's website as well as to your customer centre. Just scroll to the end of a product page to see if there is a test for this product. If there is, you can read the result of the tests, without having to open test reports yourself. Furthermore you will find hundreds of thousands of user opinions and last but not least: if you are somewhere near us just pop in and visit us in Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg ... There you can test all equipment in our product range yourself.
- Treppendorf You would ideally like to test AKG products before your purchase? No problem! Visit us at Europe's biggest music shop in Treppendorf near Bamberg. All AKG products which are shown as "available" are in stock and can be tested in our shop Here you will find directions to Thomann. If Treppendorf is too far away for you, you can rely a hundred percent on our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not a hundred percent satisfied with the product you can return it to us without any problem, we promise!