Line6 XD-V75HS Tan
Line6 Relay XD-V75HS Tan, 2,4 GHz Wireless-System with pocket transmitter and condenser headset microphone, omni-directional, light tan, 14 switchable channels (all simultaneously), 9 EQ-Filters, no compander, digitally qualtity: 24 Bit 10 - 20.000 Hz, very little latency of 2,9 ms, Digital Channel Lock-Technologiy, real time display of the hf power, Battery power and AF, dynamic Filter, active BNC-antenna outs, XLR- and Klinke out, incl. 19" Rackmount.
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
Customers that were interested in Line6 XD-V75HS Tan, have then bought these products
- Line6 Wireless Microphones with Headset Microphone at a glance
- display Wireless Microphones with Headset Microphone in price range 450 EUR - 550 EUR
- go to product group Wireless Microphones with Headset Microphone
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Equipment
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Line6
- Line6 Microphones at a glance
- product comparison Wireless Microphones with Headset Microphone
- printer friendly version of this page