Line6 Relay G90
Line 6 Relay G90 - 2.4GHz guitar and bass wireless system with 12x switchable frequencies, true diversity receiver, frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz, 120dB SPL, up to 90mtr working distance (free sight), 1x jack, 1x XLR outputs for amp and 1x Jack output for tuner, 1x TAF4 plug, battery powered (up to 8hrs), LED signal for status and battery health, switchable EQ presets to simulate different guitar cables, small housing. Includes batteries, cable and manual. Dimensions: 19/1U
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- Line6 Wireless Systems for Guitar and Bass at a glance
- display Wireless Systems for Guitar and Bass in price range 450 EUR - 550 EUR
- go to product group Wireless Systems for Guitar and Bass
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Wireless Equipment
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Line6
- Line6 Microphones at a glance
- product comparison Wireless Systems for Guitar and Bass
- printer friendly version of this page